Attractive + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Service Engineers – Permanent - Industrial – Attractive – Exeter
Experienced Service Engineers are required to join a company that specialise in generation systems for a range of industries and power applications. The Service Engineers will support and international market delivering complete power generation solutions, from engineering to assembly and maintenance.
The Service Engineers will carry out all aspects of service, maintenance and commissioning activities to ensure the highest quality to always support the customer. The Service Engineer role is multi-disciplined and includes mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
The work by the Service Engineers is usually carried out at the customer's site and will involve spending a considerable number of days away from home each year in European and Worldwide locations which will be fully expensed by the company. Therefore, the Service Engineers must be able to work on their own initiative and with minimal supervision.
Duties of the Service Engineers:
- Attend sites to carry out regular maintenance inspections
- Fault diagnosis and repair on all company supplied equipment
- Maintaining a good working relationship with the customer
- Preparation of accurate reports and timesheets using the designated system
- Work within the quality management system requirements
- Work safely and with consideration for the safety of other
The Service Engineers should have the following Skills Qualifications Experience:
- Qualified to HNC/HND level in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Or Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Maintenance or Mechanical Engineering
- Fault diagnosis experience and knowledge for Electrical and Mechanical equipment
- Principles and some knowledge of Power Generation Systems
- Understand the regulations and guidance for health & safety, quality, and the environment
- Be aware of the health & safety of yourself and of others to identify hazards
- Carry out a risk assessment and prepare a method statement
- Current valid UK Driving Licence and unrestricted UK Passport
- Engine Installation, Calibration and Performance test experience
- Control systems knowledge is desirable
- Vibration knowledge with engines, gearboxes, generators is desirable
- Knowledge of methods and systems of emissions control is desirable
Interviews for the Service Engineers will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on theService Engineer positions please contact Peter Heap on my direct line 01384 446102 at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or send suitable CV’s to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.