Birmingham, West Midlands
over 2 years ago
Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer to work for our client across the UK,
the role will be involved in all aspects of servicing, repairs, installations and fault finding works on a wide range of sprinkler systems.
- Responsible to the Projects and Service Director the role will be responsible for all service, repairs and maintenance of all types of sprinkler systems.
- Servicing and maintaining sprinkler systems
- Working on test fire pumps, wet / dry and pre action sprinkler systems
- 3-5 years' experience within service/installation within the sprinkler industry
- Relevant supplier training required on sprinkler equipment
- Valid CSCS engineering Skillcard
- Full UK driving license
- Experienced with servicing and maintaining test fire pumps, wet / dry and pre action sprinkler systems
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.