Position - Service Engineer
Location - Farnborough, nationwide with some European travel.
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 depending on level of technical experience, servicing and maintenance carried out on special purpose equipment and robotics.
We specialise in bespoke and re-configurable automation solutions, across a wide range of industries.
Key skills and experience required for the Service Engineer:
- Previous experience in a servicing, maintenance, assembly or commissioning role would be beneficial however we would consider applicants from a wider engineering sector.
- Ideally mechanical & electrical skills/multi-skilled engineering requirements.
- Experience of carrying out repairs, fault finding, diagnostics, preventative planned and reactive maintenance.
- Previous experience of installation and/or commissioning would be an added advantage.
- Fault finding of PLC control systems is also required (experience with Omron, Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi is an advantage).
- Knowledge of servos, drives, pneumatic, hydraulics, actuators, manipulators would also be an added advantage.
- Health & Safety awareness will be required.
- Undertake continual training and further development of skills.
- Ideally the successful candidate would live no more than a 45 min commute from our site in Farnborough.
This position of Service Engineer offers an exciting opportunity during the creation of a standalone service department. There is significant scope for career development as this department grows. If you have the required skills and experience of servicing special purpose machinery and robotics, then please click on the link to apply or contact on 01384 446 105.