£30k - 36k per year
52794 / B
almost 2 years ago
Salary Range: £30,000 to £36,000 pa plus car and benefits
Maintenance, Process Equipment, Plant Specification, Project, Delivery, Customer Relations
An Service Engineer (Process Equipment) is required with knowledge of specifying process and/or plant equipment to meet customer requirements within a high-volume production environment. Candidates with experience of the process equipment, pumps, manufacturing environment and mechanical maintenance would be well received.
Due to continued growth this world class company, who deliver service and systems solutions to the food and FMCG industries based in Herefordshire requires a forward thinking Service Engineer (Process Equipment) who can be based onsite with a client providing solutions and advice on plant/process equipment to improve production and reduce costs for this new permanent role.
As an Service Engineer (Process Equipment) you will be required to:
- Introduce the appropriate Inventory, Repair, Engineering and New Product solutions to customers, ensuring the delivery and documentation of quantifiable savings in the areas of commercial, engineering reliability or safety solutions for the customer
- Provide technical support and advice for equipment and process related functions recommending effective solutions that will improve performance, efficiencies whilst reducing waste and costs.
- Represent the organisation onsite with the client managing all expectations while building strong relationships to increase sales through strategic advice in the introduction of new products, improvement within process equipment and reduction in manufacturing costs through equipment selection and installation.
The Service Engineer (Process Equipment) should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong communication skills at all levels to enable the effective client management and delivery of key projects onsite at the client while seeking new business opportunities
- Excellent mechanical engineering background with a knowledge of specifying and commissioning of process and/or production equipment
- Commercially astute to enable the effective specification, quotation, tendering and project management of fully process systems into manufacturing
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of process/production equipment being able to specify and provide technical advice seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Herefordshire based Engineering Service provider will offer you:
- £30,000 - £36,000 pa plus car and benefits
- Excellent career progression and development within a world class organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of specifying, quoting and providing technical advice as either an Service Engineer, Applications Engineer or Maintenance Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Service Engineer (Process Equipment) role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.