- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59118
Role: Factory & Site Service Engineer
Salary: £36,000 increasing to £38,000 after 6 months
Overseas travel bonus: £4,000 - £8,000
Benefits: Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
Location: Leamington Spa
- We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Service Engineer, to work within our Customer Support team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging and fast paced team environment.
- This is a global customer-facing role which requires the ability to communicate with customers and distributors at all levels and play a key part in our evolving business.
- 50% of the work is within the UK
- Expenses covered when working overseas and your duration of stay can be anything from a few days to 1 month
- Carry out installations, maintenance, and fault rectification of generators / turbines
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical problems
- Replace mechanical and electrical components
- Produce reports on field issues
- Carry out installations and commissioning in the field at Customer sites
- Liaising with factory engineers on field issues
- Working with Customers locally and remotely to understand and rectify problems on a daily basis
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety standards including producing risk assessments
- Design and provide field training as required
- Work with Distributors and their technicians in various locations around the world
- Provide factory-based support while not deployed
Qualifications & Experience:
- An aptitude to learn the product is essential
- Qualified to HNC/HND in electrical or mechanical subject - Must have experience in both disciplines and previous experience of integrating electrical equipment
- Obtained demonstrable experience in a field service environment
- Understanding of a PLC’s function is a definite advantage
- Experience with troubleshooting, failure diagnostics and the ability to analyse system data
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.