Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Service Engineer - Birmingham - Production Equipment - £30k to £40k
A Service Engineer is required to join a world leading manufacturer of coil processing and roll forming equipment.
You will be required to travel to customer sites, both domestically and internationally.
As the Service Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- You will provide on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and offer after-sales technical and commercial support.
- You will be required to develop technical knowledge of highly engineered and automated material processing equipment.
- PLC fault finding.
- Installation and start-up of equipment globally
- Providing a first class service to our customers.
As the Service Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience of servicing production processing equipment is highly beneficial (roll forming, coil processing, packaging systems, automation systems etc.)
- This role requires experience or aptitude to develop knowledge in both mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- knowledge of PLC Systems (Allen Bradley or Siemens).
If you are interested in this exciting new Service Engineer opportunity please click on the link below.