£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car, Medical, Life, Critical Illness
over 1 year ago
A Machine Tool Service Engineer is required for a company that distribute machine tools throughout the UK and Ireland. The role will focus on diagnosing and remedying machine faults across Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
As a Machine Tool Service Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- To undertake regular service visits to customer's sites.
- To diagnose/remedy machine faults.
- To provide maintenance and diagnostic training to customer's personnel.
- To gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the product range and attend training when and where necessary on new control systems and machine models.
- To develop good relationships with customers and ensure that they are aware of all the product range/services.
- To support the Business Manager where this involves visiting customer's premises advising on technical matters with regards the machine tool and informing him of any new machine tool leads in his area.
- To provide technical support to other staff concerning technical matters regarding machine tools.
To be successful as a Machine Tool Service Engineer you should have the following skills:
- Engineering qualification (HNC or similar)
- Experience working with CNC machine tools from the repair/maintenance aspect
- Knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain or Siemens controls
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build on their career as a Machine Tool Service Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus
- Company car that will be available for private use
- Private health care, critical illness, life insurance and pension
- Daily expense allowance and overtime
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Machine Tool Service Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.