Job Title: Service Engineer (Field Based)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent & Surroundings
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field service engineer to work for our client across their Stoke region, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy servicing team, and looking for someone with experience with industrial batteries and chargers.
The role will be to provide a professional service to the Company's customers in respect of the maintenance, installation and repair of company's products, and related third party equipment.
- Maintenance, installation and repair of companies and other manufacturers products.
- Fitting of O.E.M batteries in the warehouse and customer sites to agreed standards and technical specification
- Commission and check batteries and chargers on customer sites and brief the customer on the practical use and maintenance of the equipment
- Respond to breakdowns within the Company's call out policy and carry out the necessary fault diagnosis and repair
- Assist in the delivery and collection of the Company's products and supplies
- Assist in the installation of battery charging areas in co-operation with sub- contractors
- Submit legible completed job sheets to allow for accurate invoicing
- Submit monthly private mileage reports in a timely manner
- Any other reasonable duties as instructed
Experience & Attributes:
- Good technical hands on skills, in a related field.
- Good attention to detail and an orderly approach to completing jobs
- Strong customer service focus
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers
- Knowledge of large scale batteries and chargers - preferable but not essential
- Electrical or electronic qualification - C&G, 17thedition, ONC, NVQ etc
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.