Service Engineer - Metrology - Near Milton Keynes (UK travel) - £26k-£30k + car + bonus
A Service Engineer is required to join a globally recognised brand in the manufacture and supply of precision instrumentation equipment. This role will involve UK travel
As the Service Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Install equipment to manufacturer's specification.
- Keep up to date with the latest service bulletins and training
- Training customers on correct operation procedures after installation.
- Repair systems in-house and at customer sites.
- Resolve customer issues either by phone or on-site visit.
As the Service Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience in a similar multi-discipline service role
- Preferable experience of instrumentation/metrology servicing and calibration (desirable)
- Electrical mechanics or software diagnostics experience (desirable)
- Proven experience of problem solving.
Full training will be provided. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply