£30k - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
£30,000 to £35,000 plus Overtime, Van & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer, you will have experience of conducting installation, servicing and breakdowns on food processing, packaging, and fast paced manufacturing machinery.
As a Service Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Service Manager, you will be given weekly jobs to complete which will consist of installation, service, and repair on machinery on customers sites or head office.
- Conducting mechanical and electrical fault finding on machinery.
- Maintaining regular communication with customers, Engineers and Service Manager.
- Completing site reports and advising customers on new machinery.
An exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Engineer with a mechanical bias.
- Experienced with conducting service and repairs on food processing, packaging, and manufacturing machinery.
- A background working as a Service Engineer covering the UK.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Service Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.