£30k - 38k per year + company benefits
5 months ago
We are looking for a Service Engineer to deliver the desired customer service experience.
The goal is to increase our service capability to improve customer satisfaction, maximise customer retention and increase profitability.
- Provide technical support to all areas of the company, in-house and external
- Provide service and customer support during field visits and on the company’s, premises
- Provide onsite installation, repair, maintenance and testing
- Diagnose technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely, detailed and costed service reports
- To maintain the workshop as a Fit for Purpose facility
- To be familiar with and document all activities on CRM system
- Operate a company vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols with regard to Health and Safety
- Cooperate with Product Management and share information across the organisation
- Targeted to Increase sales of Service Contracts and ancillary equipment
- Build positive relationships with customers and staff
- Based within daily travel distance of the Cannock office
- Be prepared to work in the office when required
- 3 – 5 years field service experience ideally working on cooling equipment such as Water Chillers and / or Polycold Cryopumps.
- FGAS certified
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Positive attitude to flexible working, occasional weekends and periods of one week or more in UK, Europe and US
- Ability to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical qualification or certification
- £30,000 - £38,000 pa + time back in leu or payment for emergency call out or any weekend work
- Fully expensed company vehicle (can be used for personal usage)
- Company performance bonus after 6 months
- 5% company contribution to pension after 6 months
- 24 days a year holiday + BH
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.