£33k - 35k per year + benefits
Applications Engineer - Birmingham - £33k to £35k + benefits
UK and Ireland Travel will be required. You will need to be in commutable distance of the Birmingham office.
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Conveyors, cutting machines, industrial machines, capital equipment
An Applications Engineer is required to join a leading provider of cutting machines based in Birmingham. You will be the first point of contact for our customers with regards to service and support so making a great impression is key, therefore we are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our dynamic team. This position is more than servicing it is also providing technical solutions to our customers and up sellling.
As the Applications Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Resilience and a must can do attitude.
- Engineering background at degree level or similar would be beneficial plus a history of customer support.
- Ability to up sell products.
- Previous experience in service would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads with good time management.
- Poses a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
As the Applications Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Visiting customers on a daily basis across the UK and Ireland. Over night stay may be required on occasions.
- Responsible for conducting maintenance, breakdown calls and training.
- Develop and execute territory plans for development of the service business.
- Up sell products.
- Provide technical customer support internal and external.
- Daily use of internal CRM system.
- Must be capable of producing end of month reports following a set template.
- Support the actions of the sales team.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the Service Engineer role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.