£29k per year + 26 Days Annual Leave + Pension
8 months ago
26 Days Annual Leave + Pension
Currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join a well-established industry leading company. We are keen to hear from engineers that have experience servicing Telehandlers.
As a Service Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Servicing on a wide range of plant machines
- Preventive maintenance
- Travel to local customers
The successful Service Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in servicing Telehandlers
- NVQ in Plant Maintenance is desirable
- Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of plant machinery
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving
- Having a CSCS card would be an advantage
- In possession of a full, valid Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
We are keen to hear from engineers that are self-motived, organised, hold good communication and customer service skills.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of up to £29,000 depending upon experience, access to a range of benefits, 25 days annual leave plus an additional day for your birthday.
If you have any questions about this Service Engineer role or would like to apply, please feel free to contact Zowie Lewis on 01384446121 or 07392114099 quoting reference 55547.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.