£46k per year + Paid Overtime, Travel Allowances, Offshore Uplift, Company Car or Car Allowance
9 months ago
Basic up to £46,000
Paid Overtime, Travel Allowances, Offshore Uplift, Company Car or Car Allowance & Great Pension Scheme
Currently seeking an experienced Service Engineer for a well-established company within Automation. Candidates with experience of working within process industries such as oil, chemicals, natural gas, power, iron and/ or steel will be well received.
As a Service Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Complete site installation, commissioning and Site Acceptance Test
- Project initiation system design
- Project planning, detailed design and configuration
- Providing technical specification to procurement and supervision of suppliers
- Conducting internal testing
- Executing or leading the Factory Acceptance Test
The Service Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as an Engineer and visiting customer sites within an Industrial Automation environment
- Experience of working with DCS Systems
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and Health and Safety at Work Act
- Full UK driving licence
The ideal candidate will have an degree in electrical, electronic or process control. However, candidates with an recognised apprenticeship and experience in process control will be well received.
This is a Service role and the successful candidate should expect to be away from home around 60% of the time, this role will include UK, European, offshore and overseas trips.
When not on site you will be working from the NorthEast Scotland office and the hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. We are keen to hear from engineers living within and around Montrose, Arbroath, Stonehaven, Aberdeen, Inverurie, Ellon and Peterhead.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a basic salary of up to £46,000 plus paid overtime, travel allowances, offshore uplift, company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday increasing with length of service and company pension contribution up to 12.5%.
If you have any questions about the Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114 oe email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.