£30k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Electrical Service Engineer
£35,000 + Paid Overtime + Company Car
West Midlands / East Midlands
An experienced Electrical Service Engineer is now required for a high precision laser company. Candidates with experience of working with laser equipment for laser engraving, cutting, marking and welding will be well received.
As an Electrical Service Engineer, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Fault find and repair on customer sites
- Installation of new machines
- Complete servicing of machines
- Factory acceptance testing and laser application testing
The Electrical Service Engineer should have following skills and experience:
- Experience of working as a Service Engineer
- Electrically biased with a good mechanical understanding
- Experience working with PC based machine controllers and automation
- Experience of working with industrial lasers will be desirable however full product training will be provided
- Engineering qualification NVQ or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer with a good electrical knowledge to join a highly motived team within a well-established company.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of £35,000, paid overtime and a company car. This is a home-based role and the successful engineer will be expected to stay away from home to meet the needs of the customer. It is essential the successful engineer has a full driving license.
We are keen to hear from engineers living from within or around Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester, Coventry, Walsall, Tamworth Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and Rugby.
Demand for this role will undoubtably be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good machine tool knowledge and want to be considered for this role, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Kieron Austin on 01384446179 quoting reference 55252.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.