Basic Salary up to £50,000 + Company Car + Pension + Annual Leave
Currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Machine Tool Service Engineer to join a leading Machine Tool company. Candidates with experience of working within the metal industry will be well received.
As a Service Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Fault-find and repair machines both electrically and mechanically
- Installation and commissioning of new machines
- Provide customer training
- After-sales application support
The Service Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Service Engineer
- Experience working with Industrial Lasers
- Experience working with CNC control systems preferably Siemens
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- HND or equivalent in engineering
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of up to £50,000 along with a company car, pension and paid annual leave.
This is a home based role and you are expected to stay away from home from time to time. Full training will be provided to ensure the successful engineer can provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers whilst ensuring the maximum uptime and productivity.
We are keen to hear from engineers living from within and around Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Kidderminster, Stafford, Telford, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Loughborough, Leicester and Cheltenham.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are a Machine Tool Service Engineer and want to be considered for this role, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Kieron Austin on 01384446179 quoting reference 55254.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.