£28k - 35k per year + 4% bonus + Overtime + Company Van
12 months ago
Electro – Mechanical Service Engineer
£29,000 + Bonus + Paid Overtime OTE £35,000
Monday to Friday
An Electro- Mechanical Service Engineer is now required for a well-established company. Candidates with experience of working with motors and pumps would be well received.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will be required to:
- Complete Installation and removals of Electro- Mechanical equipment on customer sites
- Resolve and report back to workshop any technical queries
- Complete vibration and thermographic analysis
We are keen to hear from engineers who are:
- Experience of working within the electrical- mechanical industry
- Experience working with AC and DC Motors
- Ability to deal with customers effectively and promote strong company image
- Resilience and tenacity
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of £29,000 plus 4% bonus, defined contribution pension scheme and a company van. Full UK Passport is essential, and MOD Clearance is an advantage.
We are keen to hear from engineers based in and around Bristol – Clifton, Long Ashton, Wraxall, Portishead, Avonmouth, Hallen, Chittening, Filton and Waster Compton.
Demand for this role will undoubtably be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good machine tool knowledge and want to be considered for this role, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Zowie Lewis on 01384446121 quoting reference 55210.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.