Role: Service Engineer
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Average Earning £38,000 - £45,000 p/a + Company Benefits + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to work within the South-East region carrying out a wide range of servicing activities to our clients equipment and products.
The role will be working with a wide range of combustion equipment and electrical control equipment across the South-East region covering Hertfordshire, Essex and Bedfordshire.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Our client is currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to work on a wide range of their equipment.
- Our client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of industrial steam boilers, thermal fluid heaters and thermal oxidisers and looking for someone who is experienced in after sales service activities.
- The role will be working from home as part of a 16-head nationwide team.
- All aspects of servicing work on combustion equipment and associated electrical controls
- Working with steam applications and distribution
- Working without supervision in a customer-driven environment
- Our client can offer high potential earnings, depending on experience and overtime, a Company vehicle, Pension Scheme and expense
Qualification & Person Specifications:
- Proven track record in Electro-mechanical skills
- Combustion Experience
- Industrial or Commercial Gas Qualification
- Technical Qualification or time served apprenticeship
- Full clean driving license
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.