£35.7k per year + Company Car + Mobile + Credit Card
over 1 year ago
UK Travel - Flexible to stay away from home during week
Salary up to £35,700 Basic DOE
A multi-skilled Service Engineer is now required with a good experience of working with CNC machines. Candidates with experience of working within the woodworking industry would be well received.
As a Service Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Resolve customer technical issues both on site and over the telephone
- Complete Planned Preventive Maintenance and chargeable service work on CNC Machinery
- Work alongside the machine installation team to ensure all work is carried out to company standards
The Service Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge preferably 60% Electrical, 40% Mechanical
- Apprenticeship, HNC/ HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Experience working on 3 axis, 4 axis and 5 axis CNC machines
- Ability to read electrical drawings
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC machines to develop your career with a great well-established company in the woodworking industry.
This role is also open to Maintenance Engineers that are looking to start or return to a career as a Service Engineer.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a basic salary of up to £35,700, company car, mobile and credit card.
This is a home-based role and the successful engineer will be expected to stay away from home from time to time. We are keen to hear from engineers living from within or around Birmingham, Derby, Stafford, Solihull, Telford, Nottingham, Stoke-on Trent, Shrewsbury, Worcester and Stafford.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good mechanical and electrical knowledge and want to be considered for this role, please do apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Zowie Lewis on 01384446121 quoting reference 54963. Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.