Service Engineer - Machine Tool
UK Travel - Average 3 Nights Away A Week
£38,000 + Company Bonus + Company Car
A multi-skilled experienced engineer is now required with a good experience of working with CNC lathes. Candidates with experience of working as a service engineer for a machine tool company would be well received.
As a Service Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Installation, servicing and maintenance of CNC machines
- Carry out machine axis and bar feed alignment
- Fault finding diagnostic and breakdown repairs
- Pre-delivery inspection and providing customer telephone support and when needed
The Service Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working as a Service Engineer
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Experience of Fanuc control systems
- Experience of working on multi axis CNC lathes is essential for this role
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC lathes to develop your career with a great company that believes in promotion staff from within.
This role is also open to Maintenance Engineers that are looking to start or return to a career as a Service Engineer.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of £38,000 plus an excellent uncapped bonus scheme and company car. This is a home-based role and the successful engineer will be expected to stay away an average of 3 nights a week. We are keen to hear from engineers living from within or around Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Swindon, Oxford, Stroud, Salisbury, Winchester and Reading.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good mechanical and electrical knowledge and want to be considered for this role, please do apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Kieron Austin on 01384446179 quoting reference 54963.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.