GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Industrial Food Equipment
A Technical Service Engineer is required with knowledge of providing customers with technical support, with the ability to carry out schedule maintenance, support with training and the installation of new equipment at customer site locations. Candidates with experience of the food processing industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a leading food process equipment supplier require a resilient Technical Service Engineer with strong communication skills for a new permanent role.
As a Technical Service Engineer you will be required to:-
- Will be the first point of contact for customers to service and support.
- You will build rapport with customers to find the right solution every-time.
- Work with customers and support with maintenance, breakdowns and training.
The Technical Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:-
- Engineering background at degree level or similar would be beneficial with a background in customer support.
- Willingness to travel around UK & Ireland to support customer base.
- Have excellent customer service skills to diagnose faults and resolve issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Service Engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based FMCG company will offer you:
- £35,000pa Rising to £37,500pa after 6 months
- Use of a Company Car
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an enthusiastic, resilient individual seeking to join a vibrant and dynamic team, please apply to this advert today. If you have any questions about the Technical Sales Engineer, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.