Up to £26000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: South West
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (Van and fuel included)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical service engineer to work at various sites in the South West (Gloucester area), the role will require the successful candidate to provide a professional service to the companies' customers in respect of maintenance, installation and repair.
Duties to include but not be exclusive to:
- Maintenance, installation and repair of large-scale battery units.
- Fitting of O.E.M batteries in the warehouse and customer sites to agreed standards and technical specification
- Commission and check batteries and chargers on customer sites and brief the customer on the practical use and maintenance of the equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns within the company's call out policy and carry out the necessary fault diagnosis and repair
- Assist in the delivery and collection of the company's products and supplies
- Assist in the installation of battery charging areas in co-operation with sub- contractors
- Submit legible completed job sheets to allow for accurate invoicing
Experience and Qualifications:
- Electrical or electronic qualification - C&G, 17th edition, ONC, NVQ
- Knowledge of large-scale batteries and chargers (preferable but not essential)
- Good technical hands on skills, in a related field.
- Good attention to detail and an orderly approach to completing jobs
- Strong customer service focus
- 39 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Fully equipped van, fuel card, tools, PPE, iPad, iPhone and laptop supplied
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on 01384 446 160 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.