Job title: Servicing Engineer covering the Midlands
Salary Range; From £32,000 per annum
Location: Covering the Midlands
This expanding CNC Machining Centres provider are seeking a Service Engineer to cover the Midlands.
A Service Engineer is required with knowledge of Lathes, Horizontal & Vertical Machining machinery. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing or Engineering Maintenance would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a versatile CNC Machining Centre provider based in the UK requires dedicated Service Engineer for a new permanent role. As a Service Engineer you will be required to:
- Complete reactive and planned maintenance checks at customer's sites across the UK.
- Develop good relationships with both customers and other staff members, offering technical support and promoting a ranges of company products available.
- Maintain equipment to a high standard across the full product range including tooling, instruments and test gear in a safe and effective manner.
The Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Hold relevant engineering qualifications and hands on maintenance experience with a variety of CNC machinery.
- Be both electrical and mechanical biased, able to fault find, diagnose and repair.
- Driving Licence and the flexibility to work on a mobile basis as travelling is common.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of [experience/product/skill] to develop your career. In return for your experience, this UK-based Machining Centre provider company will offer you:
- Salary from £32,000 per annum rising after probation.
- Overtime, Company Vehicle, Laptop and Phone.
- Training and Development Scheme in place.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Maintenance and Machining Centres and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Servicing Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.