£22k - 27k per year
Service Desk Analyst
Salary – £22,000 - £27,000
London Area – Currently Remote working
1st /2nd Line Support Engineer, Service Desk, Technical Support, Microsoft Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, VPN
A Service Desk Analyst is required with knowledge and experience of VPN, Exchange, Microsoft Server, and Office 365. Candidates with experience of Service Desk Support in busy environments will be well received.
Due to growth this company, an established and still growing business based in London requires a Service Desk Analyst with 1st/2nd line support/service desk experience for a new permanent role. As the Service Desk Analyst you will be required to:
- Provide call resolution via telephone, email, and remote services.
- Provide Clients with an excellent support service.
- Show excellent customer/communication skills.
- Resolve VPN/Connectivity issues
The Service Desk Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a technical 1st/2nd line support position
- Experience of support in a busy, demanding support environment
- Support of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, VPN connectivity issues
- Backup management
- Experience of file servers/distribution lists
- Experience in an MSP environment would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a minimum of 2 year's experience in a 1st/2nd line technical support position to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based company will offer you:
- Salary up to £27,000 dependant on experience
- Exposure to a variety of environments and exciting technologies
- Excellent career development path and support
- Assistance in gaining industry accreditations.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience providing technical support in busy service desk environments and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the opportunity, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.