£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
We bring together and supply of the world's most advanced manufacturers of high technology machine tools, automation systems to deliver highly productive metal cutting solutions to our diverse customer base.
Established on the back of a long standing relationship with market leading machine manufacturers such as Chiron Werke, Nakamura Tome, Stama, Bridgeport Hardinge, Halter and Heidenhein. This is an organisation that operate as a single and exclusive source for machine tool systems to large multi-million pound organisations through to small family run machine shops all across the UK.
Due to an internal promotion, we are continuing to recruit for a customer-focused Service Coordinator with good organisational skills and phone manner to join a hardworking and friendly customer service team based near Wellesbourne.
Due to the organisations willingness to train new staff with good work ethic and core skills - this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who takes great pride and goes to great expense to develop its staff.
- To answer promptly answer phone calls from Customers and Service Engineers.
- To respond to customer requests promptly in a professional, polite and friendly manner.
- To schedule Engineers jobs according to relevant skills, geographical location, and availability.
- To book engineering jobs on the internal service system.
- Record purchase and sales orders on Sage 200 as required (training available).
- To build and maintain business relationship with customers.
- To work alongside the Parts department for correct parts to be delivered.
- To provide prices for customer in an accurate and timely manner.
- To accurately maintain information on the internal service system.
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times.
- To report any issues to the Service Manager or Operations Director as soon as they occur.
What you will need to succeed:
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work on own initiative.
- High level of organisational skills and aptitude to customer care (keeping customers informed at all times).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written mediums.
- To demonstrate respect for others and to be diplomatic when dealing with both internal & external customers.
- Ability to adapt your communication style to different situations/audiences.
- To actively listen to people, focusing on what is being said to establish solutions.
- Ability to address concerns and overcome objection.
- Ability to problem solve.
In return we can offer the following package:
- £25,000 - £30,000/year starting salary
- Monday to Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm (flexible)
- BUPA Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension up to 6%
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad/tablet provided
- Fuel card
- 25 days annual leave (rising with tenure)
- Full on the job training
- Cross-industry training and career development opportunities
Our Service Coordinator and Customer Service team make up a vital part of our business. You will be able to build relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients as well as take control of projects from start to finish in a fast-paced yet organised working environment. This role can also open up a range of career pathways and earnings opportunities for you in the future.
If you are customer focused, organised, hold good customer focus and emotional awareness and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading brand covering in the Wellesbourne / Warwick area then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.