£25k - 30k per year
Service Coordinator - Telford - Automation
£25,000 to £30,000 p.a
Due to continued growth in an exciting industry we are looking for a Service Coordinator responsible for coordinating the day to day activities, for a busy Service Department liaising directly with the Production and Service Manager.
As the Service Coordinator your responsibilities will include;
- Coordination of Service Engineer's day to day activities including issuing jobs
- Organising Engineers to attend customer sites
- Ensuring all jobs are completed efficiently, from order intake through to administration and invoicing
- Liaise with the Procurement Department in ordering spare parts
- Oversee timesheets and reports
- Maintain and amend the service rota.
- Organise and schedule Maintenance events, inductions and re-planned visits
- Working closely with Engineers, Customers, Suppliers, Procurement Department and Service Manager
- Monitor Service Contract performance
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required;
- Must have previous experience within a Customer Service environment
- Ability to develop good understanding of Customers Business
- Good communication/organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering industry preferable
- Able to deal with multiple priorities
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated candidate with excellent telephone & customer liaison skills.
- It is essential you can demonstrate good IT skills along with a proven record of providing outstanding customer service.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Service Coordinator opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.