£25.45 - 25.45 per hour
about 1 year ago
Service and Warranty Lead Engineer - 12 month Maternity Cover
- WERs Literate
- Microsoft office literate
- Previous Product Engineering Automotive Experience
- Knowledge of Engineering Release process - AIMs, PACN's, CRIDXs, WERS is essential.
- Working knowledge of stamping feasibility, joining technologies, including sealant and adhesives, would be advantageous.
- Problem solving tools and techniques, Six Sigma, 8D.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
Engineering degree or alternative qualifications or experience
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.