Position - Service & Installation Engineer / Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location - Coventry although travelling to customer sites in the UK and sometimes overseas will be expected
Salary - £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and technical knowledge
Due to business growth we are seeking a Service & Installation Engineer to join our team located in Coventry. You will offer technical/commercial project support on customer's orders, R&D projects/internal costing as required. As the Service & Installation Engineer you will technically support our impregnation process equipment around the world. You will offer technical/project support on equipment installations, conversions, services and upgrades of equipment and associated equipment as and when required.
This is a pro-active customer facing role involving complex project activities and overseas work. You will need to be a personable team player, able to travel at short notice and work away from home or overseas for up to 2/3 weeks at a time. You will need to have a good positive attitude, be committed, conscientious, flexible and self motivated.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of installing new plant & equipment, servicing and/or maintenance work on plant/machinery
- Experience of servicing, repair, modifications/upgrades of equipment
- Experience of operating to industry standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Time served Apprentice or HNC Engineering / Technical qualifications
- Electrical Bias
- PLC Programming skills (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron etc)
- Fault finding experience
- Installation & Commissioning skills/experience
- Experience with the maintenance of pumps, filters, pneumatic or capital plant equipment
- Able to work from engineering drawings
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this Service & Installation vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.