Position - Service & Commissioning Engineer
Location - Primarily based in Worcester with travel to customer sites
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 depending on level of technical experience, servicing and maintenance carried out on automation/special purpose equipment related work.
We specialise in bespoke and re-configurable automation solutions, across a wide range of industries.
Key skills and experience required for the Service & Commissioning Engineer:
- Previous experience in a servicing, maintenance or Commissioning role would be beneficial however we would consider applicants from a wider engineering sector.
- Ideally mechanical & electrical skills/multi skilled engineering requirements.
- Experience of carrying out repairs, fault finding, diagnostics, preventative planned and reactive maintenance.
- Previous experience of installation and/or commissioning would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge (not programming from scratch) of PLC control systems is also required (Omron, Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi).
- Knowledge of servos, drives, pneumatic, hydraulics, actuators, manipulators would also be an added advantage.
- Health & Safety awareness will be required.
- Undertake continual training and further development of skills.
- Ideally the successful candidate would live no more than a 45 min commute from our site in Worcester.
This position offers an opportunity to join the service department with a view to developing and growing the division. There is significant scope for career development as this department grows into senior service engineering and service management positions over the next 3 - 5 years.
If you would like to apply for this Service & Commissioning Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.