Commercial Services Administrator (12 months - Maternity Leave Cover)
Location: Smethwick, Birmingham
With over 200 years of rich heritage, this specialist company has always been associated with trust and honesty. They have worked hard to understand the changing nature of markets and customer needs in line with the ever-changing world around us. Based in Smethwick, we have a reputation for constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants with visionary performance been one of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
An international, Fortune 200 business with a great world-wide reputation and a brand name known and trusted throughout the globe. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus to match requirements.
"Think of any food or ingredients that need to be weighed, and we weigh them!"
The role will provide support to the administration requirements of the Service Commercial department with some involvement in time developing to dealing with both internal and external customers.
CRM updates, quotations, PO's management and invoicing are important aspects of the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders, including card payment processing
- Update CRM & IT system accordingly
- Provide quotations, order placement and invoicing
- Answer incoming Service Commercial and Consumables calls professionally and direct accordingly
- Provide quick response times to both Consumables and Service Commercial queries
- Help maintain Supplier relationships
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments as required
- Deliver support and provide any cover to colleagues within department
- Outbound calls to existing consumables customers & manage monthly customer call back process
- Previous working experience in an administrative role
- Confident communication skills and telephone manner
- A positive, pro-active and enthusiastic team member with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A focus on quality customer service
- The ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Ability to recognise prioritise workload
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to quickly pick-up and understand in-house IT systems
- Live locally to Smethwick
- Ideally be looking for a minimum of 12 months work and be open to the possibility of joining us long-term
- £18,000/year starting salary (paid monthly as a permanent member of staff)
- 34 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Employer enhanced pension of up to 11%
- 36 hours week Monday to Friday (between 8:30am - 5:00pm)
- Guarantee of 12 months' work direct with a friendly and supportive employer
- Full training provided on-the-job with gradual increase in responsibility and skill building
- Potential opportunity at permanent employment if interested
- Start date ASAP
This Commercial Services Administrator job opportunity presents as an excellent opportunity for a someone with strong administrative skills, good telephone manner and a reliable and consistent work ethic who is looking for a minimum 12-month contract of work with permanent employment opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly yet professional team and in doing so develop some new skills working with a household brand name customer base.
This is a highly reputable service and manufacturing brand. If this opportunity based in the Smethwick area may be of interest to you and you are available to start work ASAP then please 'apply' now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.