At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a global Engineering and Automotive Technical consultancy located in Northamptonshire.
The business is currently searching for a SERP Engineer to work from their new offices located in Northamptonshire.
The position of SERP Engineer is ideal for a Junior Engineer or Recent graduate to become part of a large professional organisation who work with some of the largest and most renowned automotive businesses in the world.
The position of SERP Engineer in Northamptonshire will see you:
- Undertaking Virtual Service assessments of new vehicle and powertrain designs with a view to ensuring serviceability in line with customer requirements
- Generating technical reports based upon these assessments and working with service specialists to feedback potential serviceability issues to the vehicle designers
- Representing the service organisation to the design engineering communities and project-managing SERP participation in the product development life-cycle.
The perfect candidate for the position of SERP Engineer in Northamptonshire will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical or Automotive engineering
- Experience working within a vehicle workshop is key
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills are essential
- Excellent computer skills and experience working in the 3D environment is hugely beneficial.
- Use of CAD and CAD visualisation tools are and key tasks in day to day activities
- Full UK driving license
This position is of up-most importance to the business so are hoping to interview ASAP. If you would like to be considered, please apply right away.