Senior Verification Engineer – Mechatronic Systems – Droitwich - £ Exceptional DOE
Our client are a world-leading manufacturer of sensors, line controls, test and inspection equipment for the metal packaging industry. Due to exceptional growth they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Verification Engineer – Mechatronic Systems to work at the cutting-edge of advanced metrology manufacturing. You will manage the verification process of products, ensuring all product releases are supported with rigorous test planning and execution. Additionally you will develop the product test strategy to maximize test coverage whilst achieving highest possible efficiency. Constantly driving improvements in product quality through the use of systematic testing.
As Senior Verification Engineer – Mechatronic Systems - you will be required to
- Deliver test cases to verify the compliance of a release to product requirements
- Support the development of the requirements in collaboration with the Product Managers to ensure testability
- Drive the introduction of automated test methods to maximise test throughput and efficiency.
- Generate technical documentation to required standards.
- In collaboration with the Product Managers and Engineering director, manage the test planning to meet the product release dates
- Develop the engineering development process to use verification methods to improve product quality
- To ensure compliance and understanding within the team of the company’s health and safety policy undertaking risk assessments of key activities.
As Senior Verification Engineer – Mechatronic Systems you will have
- Experience in test management of mechatronic systems, perhaps from the automotive / aerospace industry.
- An understanding of formal requirements based testing processes, and experience in implementing verification using such processes.
- Experience in testing at various levels within the product (Software, electronics hardware, system integration, complete product).
- Capabilities to implement automation of test routines, management of test data, and deliver metrics summarizing test outcomes.
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Senior Verification Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.