about 1 year ago
Senior Concept Design Engineer - Vehicle Architecture- Permanent- Norwich - £Competitive Salary & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Concept Design Engineer to join a small OEM who are at the forefront of innovation in automotive technology.
The Concept Design Engineer join a team who embrace correct conceptual design practice. Working in the Vehicle Concept group, the Concept Design Engineer will join a team who have a history of designing products that demonstrate the core attributes of lightweight and accessible dynamic performance for drivers.
What You Will Do:
- Working as part of a wider Concepts team, you will work cross-functionally with the Studio Design, Components, Materials, Vehicle Development and Product Planning teams.
- You'll be working on whole vehicle layout, bringing with you a critical awareness of good design whilst keeping key thinking in mind.
- Conceptual design proposals
- Packaging proposals
- Design critique
- Design optimisation
- Vehicle Integration
- Preparing reporting documentation
What You Will Need:
- Degree educated or equivalent in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering with relevant industry experience
- Full vehicle Concept experience
- Niche Vehicle Design
- Experience with battery electric vehicles
- Knowledge of joining technologies and metallic/ composite materials and processes
- Excellent knowledge of CATIA v5 and above
What You Will Get:
As Senior Concept Design Engineer
- A very competitive salary
- Involvement in a range of highly exciting projects
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced learning environment
Suitably qualified and experienced Concept Design Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.