Senior Test Equipment Engineer
Permanent or Contract
A Senior Test Equipment Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to ensure continuing operation of deployed test equipment in support of the product life cycle. Working closely with the Test Equipment team and manager in sustaining and upgrading electronic, mechanical and electrical test rigs.
Responsibilities of the Senior Test Equipment Engineer will include the following:
- Calibration, fault diagnosis, repair, maintenance and safety testing of complex test equipment.
- Provide effective maintenance and successful closure of technical issues.
- Liaison with customers to provide on-site and remote engineering solutions.
- Develop a working partnership with internal and external customers, Manufacturing Supervisors and Operators.
The Senior Test Equipment Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- HNC / HND or degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline.
- Significant experience working in a test engineering role in an aerospace, safety critical or high technology environment.
- Experience of debugging and fault finding complex electronic systems.
- Some leadership or management reporting responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of complex test equipment to work in an interesting. In return for your experience, this Edinburgh based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary or rate
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of equipment and projects
Interviews for the Senior Test Equipment Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Equipment Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.