£25 - £36 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Senior Engineer; Test & Validation
Salary Range: Up to £36.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Off Highway
A Senior Test and Validation Engineer has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful applicant will hold a key role within a Mechanical Systems team, with responsibility to coordinate and deliver engine-machine installation projects in support of business acquisition with strategic external OEMs.
Working in a multi-discipline team and supporting the CMET Programme Manager, this role combines diesel engine and aftertreatment experience with off highway machine systems knowledge to develop optimal engine installations in machines.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Technical understanding of off-highway machines & their powertrains.
- Requires a bachelor's or master degree in an accredited Engineering subject or significant engineering experience.
- Incumbents must have industrial experience in engine design, preferably for diesel engines or vehicle/machine system integration.
- Requires a self-starter with strong technical leadership skills with the ability to lead by influence.
- Close liaison with internal and OEM Project teams.
- Electrical, electronic & mechanical problem solving.
- Ability to present & discuss technical results & proposals internally and with OEM customers.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.