Up to £45PH LTD / Umbrella Rate
over 1 year ago
Title: Contract Senior Test and Development Engineer
Contract Position based at: Wellingborough
Our client delivers world class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering. Due to some exciting new projects they are looking to recruiting a Senior Test and Development Engineer for a period of 3-6 months.
During this time you will be involved with the lead the development and testing of the HV & ICE Powertrain system and components within the Powertrain department.
- >5 years proven experience as a Test and Development Engineer in automotive or motorsport applications as part of an OEM, Tier 1, or consultancy.
- Experience with HV Battery testing
- Experience of managing small projects
- A practical experience of `hands on` testing
- Familiar with a range of logging / test control software
- Experience on working up to 850V DC systems
Upper Level Degree of relevant Engineering subject (Electrical / Electronics, etc)
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35. Up to £45PH LTD / Umbrella Rate
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.