Attractive + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Aerospace & Defence - Permanent - Software Developer - Attractive
A Software and Infrastructure Developer is required to join a specialist cyber security and computer science team within an innovative electronics technology company that specialise in high-performance control systems for the Aerospace and Defence Industry.
The Software and Infrastructure Developer will likely be from a IT infrastructure, computer science or software development background and will be developing services to detect, manage and prevent security breaches.
Software and Infrastructure Developer - Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain a suite of in-house software applications, agents and scripts
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues across a broad range of technologies.
- Develop cyber defence incident management systems.
- Be involved of all stages of the project cycle from conceptualisation through to deployment and test.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Software and Infrastructure Developer
- Degree in software engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Experience in software coding through the entire lifecycle using C#, C++ or Java.
- Experience in database (big-data) and technologies (Microsoft Exchange, AMQP).
- Complex system design and monitoring including hardware, networks and applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for a software technologist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Relocation allowance (dependent on circumstances).
- Competitive basic salary.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered**
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Software and Infrastructure Developer then contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Direct line 01384 446102.