A Software and Infrastructure Developer is required to join a specialist cyber security and computer forensics team within an innovative electronics technology company that specialise in high-performance control systems.
The Software and Infrastructure Developer will likely be from a IT infrastructure or software engineering background and will be developing services to detect, manage and prevent security breaches.
Software and Infrastructure Developer - Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain a suite of in-house software applications, agents and scripts
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues across a broad range of technologies.
- Develop cyber defence incident management systems.
- Be involved of all stages of the project cycle from conceptualisation through to deployment and test.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Software and Infrastructure Developer
- Master's Degree in software engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Considerable experience in software coding through the entire lifecycle using C#, C++ or Java.
- Experience in database (big-data) and messaging technologies (Microsoft Exchange, AMQP).
- Design of RESTful API's.
- Complex system design and monitoring including hardware, networks and applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for a software technologist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Relocation allowance (dependent on circumstances).
- Competitive basic salary.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Software and Infrastructure Developer then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.