£Comp + Bens
£Competitive plus benefits
A Senior Technician is required to support the engineering team for the test, development and validation of product development activities. Candidates with strong knowledge of diesel or gasoline engines would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications, requires a Senior Technician, based in Shenfield, to provide assembly/build and fault finding support for a range of powertrain application projects. As a Senior Technician you will be required to:
- Work from verbal directions, written instructions, 3D CAD models and detailed drawings
- Define and procure necessary software and hardware to support projects where necessary
- Carry out fault diagnosis and repair
- Customer liaison as required for the project
- Provide support at nominated test facilities or customer sites. This may require flexible working practices, including working away from home occasionally
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Work in accordance with Health and Safety and Quality & Environmental policies affecting the work area
The Senior Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Practical, hands-on workshop experience within mechanical or electrical engineering
- Proactive professional individual with the ability to work effectively alone as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent attention to detail and record maintenance to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Shenfield based developer and integrator of hydrogen solutions will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Senior Technician and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Technician role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.