£33.93 - 33.93 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: Senior Technical Capability Planning Specialist (37099)
Learning Academy based
12 month contract – Inside IR35
Rate: To £33.93 (Ltd) or £26.44 (PAYE)
Interested in a role supporting the effective planning and prioritisation of identified solutions to support a number of Scrum Teams in the creation of new technical skills, learning solutions, policies and working practices to enable business transformation across the organisation?
Can you offer significant experience of the prioritisation, planning and development of technical learning solutions and experience of monitoring, tracking, maintaining progress for multiple activities?
- Experience of using JIRA/Confluence
- Good understanding of third-party providers who provide learning, their methods of working and typical cost profile
- Applied experience of developing learning solutions across a spectrum of Quality/IT/Telecoms/Cyber/Agile/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of developing learning processes and policies in areas such as HR and Strategic Workforce Planning or Business Intelligence Systems
- Experience of writing concise requirements and assessing risks
- Working with other stakeholders to gather relevant data and help schedule
- Being a support to Subject Matter Experts to leverage existing knowledge
- Maintain awareness of external trends and practices which influence future needs and engage with external networks where necessary
- Support the effective piloting of major technical skills solutions to ensure readiness for volume delivery and that delivery teams have all the necessary information to execute consistently and effectively
If keen to learn more about this Senior Technical Capability Planning Specialist role contact Grant Nisbet on email@example.com quoting 37099
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.