Job Title: Senior Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
A Senior Systems Engineer is required to join a highly successful global brand within the aerospace sector. Successful candidates will be responsible for planning, supporting and executing all stages of lifecycle management relating to integration, development, verification and validation. You will support the systematic conversion of customer requirements to define, analyse and inform the total system solution.
Ideal candidates would be working in Aerospace and have the below skillset:
- Degree Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- Understanding of Systems V Model in an Engineering role.
- A good understanding of systems engineering, integration, verification and validation.
- Ability to systematically analyse a problem, present solutions and communicate associated risks and opportunities.
- Experience in requirements management tools such as DOORS.
Senior Systems Integration Engineer responsibilities include:
- Generation, review and approval of system development, verification and validation documentation.
- Conduct systematic studies to analyse and inform system integration dependencies, behaviours and outputs.
- Support the definition and agreement of system integration methodology and planning within the discipline area.
- Provide support to the technical leadership team in all areas of the system lifecycle and delivering the system solution.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Dorset based company will offer you:
- Non-standard pension scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Relocation allowance (dependent on circumstances)
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Microelectronics Design Engineer or are interested in Aerospace Engineering jobs then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.