Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for defining system requirements, this is for the EE systems and in accordance with the vehicle features and targets. The successful candidate will join a highly focussed and passionate team, an engineering mind set and logical approach to problems is required. This Client produce world leading off-highway equipment.
- Produces systems specifications for the EE features. Ensures that they are written in the correct format in a requirements capture tool such as DOORS, in a timely manner so that they can be tested by the integration team.
- Implements the project targets (characteristics, costs, weight, quality, deadline)
- Prepares project documentation and reports in standard format to the Engineering Manager to support Gateway and Project deliverables
- Supports technical reviews with the wider EE community with the company.
- Identifies conflicting targets, assigns and evaluates possible solutions.
- Supports all prototype and launch activities
- Undertakes other tasks in support of EE department or company
What you will need:
- Must have “CAN DO” attitude
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience in EE system design using methodologies such as the V-model.
- Must have proven track experience of defining systems behavior and spec writing and capturing requirements in a capture tool such as DOORS.
- Must have good working knowledge of industry standard processes and tools e.g CANOpen, J1939 , FMEA. FuSi, PPAP
- Experience of diagnostics such as J1939, ISO14229, 14230.
- Good appreciation of the full vehicle development lifecycle.
- Good working knowledge of Vector CAN tools such as CANape & CANoe.
- Must be able to work under their own initiative with minimum supervision to deliver
- Must have driving license or able to get one.
What you will receive:
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and relocation support packages.
- Support for continuous career development.
- Opportunities to progress your career in the UK and overseas.
- Discounted health and dental care schemes.
- Fitness centre and sports facilities.
- Company Lift Share and Cycle to Work programs.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.