(Senior) Systems Engineer - Connectivity
Our client, a leading engineering business are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their team and work onsite at a prestigious automotive company.
- Development of on-vehicle connectivity systems.
- Supporting the lead Connectivity engineer; responsibilities would include - system design & development, requirements definition for eCALL, ERA GLONASS, Stolen Vehicle Tracking, OTA Software Updates, Telemetry applications.
- Vehicle integration and on vehicle testing.
- Systems engineering experience
- Connectivity/connected car development experience
- Specific experience in eCALL, ERA GLONASS, OTA Software and other Connectivity applications.
- Testing of connectivity solutions.
- Automotive Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, Linux Yocto, Vehicle security concepts and assessment.