almost 2 years ago
- Senior Systems Engineer (Permanent)
- Competitive Package
New opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to work for a world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems.
The Senior Systems Engineer will have oversight of electrical systems for all development and production programmes and will be involved in the specification, design, verification and certification of advanced landing gear systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Requirement generation and validation
- Supporting simulation and testing
- Managing build-to-specification suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers' engineering departments to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the developed design
Key skills and experience required for the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Proven experience of aircraft systems development
- Familiar with ARP4754 and ideally ARP4761
- Knowledge of data acquisition, transducer calibration requirements and digital communication systems in support of test applications
- Knowledge of aircraft certification requirements
- Competent technical report writer
- Excellent communicator, capable of working effectively with internal and external stakeholders and building strong relationships
In return for your extensive skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies for further details.