A new position exists for a Senior Systems Engineer with experience in the aerospace or Defence sectors. The company is a market leader within specialist aerospace manufacturing. This role as a Senior Systems Engineer will require a knowledge of hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Acts as a technical focal point for the development of the product system.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Oversees and coordinate the technical activities of the system and various disciplines.
- Ensures that the customers requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical discipline with high preference for Aerospace related qualifications.
- Experience in New Product Development System Development Process including; requirements, system design and integration, and system testing and verification.
- Experience in development of systems such as electronic control units, electrical-hydraulic and hydro-mechanical systems.
- Experience in simulation modelling using MATLAB - Simulink
- Experience in ARINC429 and CAN protocols
- Proficient in the use of requirements capture such as DOORS.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Senior Systems Engineer then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. Either Direct Line 01384 446163 or Email suitable MS Word CV's