£42.9k per year + pension, free lunch, bupa etc
about 2 months ago
Senior System Engineer
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer who will conduct electrical system simulation and design for automotive power electronic products. You will work for a company who continually strive to improve technology through innovation and who is dedicated to research and development of electric drive technology, industrial and civilian converter technology.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance increase with length of service
- Bupa healthcare
- Free on site car parking
- Free lunch Monday to Friday
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Professional Membership fees paid e.g. CIPD, IEEE
- Family Friendly policies
- An Independent 24-hour confidential counselling service
What you will do:
- Responsible for development of automotive power electronic products, including main traction inverter, DC12V and DC48V converter and on board AC/DC charger;
- Formulate project program and be in charge of development progress and budget expenditure;
- Conduct overall system design, including but not limited to demand analysis, scheme design and electrical system simulation;
- Define necessary technical specification and interfaces for each component and carry on detailed development;
- Responsible for overall system integration, including sourcing components, related procurement and prototype;
- Responsible for overall system commissioning, consisting of compiling test program and results for further assessment;
- Investigate frontier technology and market demand on corresponding power electronic product;
- Participate in technology and product roadmap formulation;
- Necessary technical communication and bidding related with power electronic products;
What you will require:
- A degree with related subjects of electronic Information, electrical automation, computer with significant relevant working experience.
- Automotive electrics products development experience
- Familiar with and rich understanding on electrical vehicle power electronics product development process
- Proficiency in CAD/CAE/Office software
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.