Senior System Based Diagnostic Engineer - 51861
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Senior System Based Diagnostic Engineer is required with experience of CANAlyser and DET Tools.
This company based in Basildon requires a Senior System Based Diagnostic Engineer with knowledge of Electrical and/or Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures for a new contract role.
As a Senior System Based Diagnostic Engineer you will be required to:
- Project managing the development of diagnostic tool software.
- To work closely with Core Electrical team and Vehicle Program personnel, as well as the wider Customer Services Division and its suppliers.
- Work will include Current Model and Future Model diagnostic strategies and software.
The Senior System Based Diagnostic Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Use of Vector toolsets like CANAlyser, DET Tool or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and communication skills.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Degree - Mechanical / Electrical / Electromechanical
- Engineering Knowledge of CAN Development Tool
- Good knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems and diagnostic messaging philosophy. Evidence of software programming experience i.e. C++, FORTRAN
- Demonstrative knowledge of Electrical and/or Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of diagnostic environments to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Senior System Based Diagnostic Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship