£40k - 45k per year + Benefits
2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Salary – £40,000 - 45,000 + Benefits
2nd /3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, Virtualisation, VMware, LAN, WAN
A 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is required with knowledge and experience of Virtualisation, Networking and Windows server environments. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a manufacturing technology focused business based in the Worcestershire area requires an experienced Engineer with strong 2nd/3rd line support experience for a new permanent role. In this position you will be required to:
- Implement and maintain all company computer systems.
- Provide Technical support to all users.
- Maintain and manage the company virtual environment.
- Manage Network systems LAN, WAN, VPN, WI-FI
- Manage data, maintain backups and off-site storage.
- Maintain Network security/mitigate security risks.
The 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a 2nd/3rd line role
- High level of Virtualisation experience (VMware)
- Experience of Windows Server up to 2019 (Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS, SCCM)
- Experience supporting Windows server 7/10
- Network Experience (LAN, WAN, Cisco)
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a strong 2nd/3rd line support background and a good knowledge of Virtualisation and Networks to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worcestershire based company will offer you:
- Salary details - £40,000 – 45,000 +Benefits
- Career development
- A great work environment
- Opportunity to work with a variety of technologies.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.