about 1 year ago
Job Title: Senior Supply Chain Manager
A global manufacturer of diesel engines is in search of a Senior Supply Chain manager to join their team in Stafford. This is a 6 month assignment to manage and lead a strategic supply chain process transformation, including defining the supply chain planning process, inventory requirements management, as well as establishing supply chain tracking performance and logistics.
This role has accountability for: -
- Leading the process definition (design the supply chain process) to meet the needs of our customer
- Ensuring a seamless linkage between project planning and execution
- Ensure future state supply chain planning and management can be done in a stable and robust manner (no spreadsheets).
- Define skills and capability to run the process
- Manage / lead the transition plan from current state to future state
- Establish a visible and transparent real time supply chain process
JOB RELATED STATISTICS:
Inventory Planning outline: $50-$60M
Annual Sales: $250M
Annual Supplier Spend: $125M
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience of leading and managing all aspects of Supply Chain processes across multiple facilities in numerous global locations.
- Ability to establish a strong governance structure and define / design robust supply chain processes and policies.
- Strong leadership experience and a proven ability to lead, coach and develop teams.
- Strong influencing skills, and a proven ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with key functions and senior leadership within a large organization.
- High-level of business acumen with the ability to make decisions taking into consideration multiple variables.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Supply-chain related professional accreditation or qualification is highly desired.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.