Job title: Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary Range: £40,000 to £45,000
A Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of NPI and supplier audits. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company based in Banbury-requires a forward thinking Senior Supplier Quality Engineer with supplier quality management experience for a new permanent role.
As a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Launch APQP process with nominated suppliers for all new components, materials or sub-contract services.
- Main point of contact for Plant Supplier quality concerns.
- Identify customer specific requirements which require satisfying during maturation and ensure that these are covered with APQP.
- Ensure timely presentation by suppliers of PSW/PPAP submissions and evidence files including run at rate events.
- Support suppliers in developing new product sampling plans ensuring that plans satisfy project deliverables.
- Manage and conduct supplier audits.
- Manage approved supplier database and new supplier selection process.
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Must have automotive supplier quality management experience and understand APQP/PPAP process.
- Be able to influence key personnel in Supplier new project delivery teams
- Be able to understand specifications and quality deliverables
- Full driving licence and availability to travel to suppliers including those in Europe
- Be able to construct status reports and initiate corrective actions
- Engineering/Quality related qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good understanding of PPAP and APQP processes to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Banbury-based Automotive company will offer you a salary of £40,000 to £45,000.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in a Supplier Quality role within the Automotive industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Supplier Quality Engineer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.