about 1 year ago
Job title: Senior Studio Engineer
Competitive hourly rate available (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Studio Engineer to join our leading client, who design state of the art products for the global market.
You will be required to take ultimate responsibility to deliver a set of surface models that define an exterior & interior of a vehicle that meet all attribute & feasibility targets including cost & weight considerations. Oversee & supply all necessary information for the surface modelling & clay development teams to meet their targets
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in an Automotive Design Studio
- Education to degree level is preferred but a proven track record is paramount.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to balance design & engineering requirements without prejudice while meeting attribute, feasibility, cost & weight considerations through a sound knowledge of the latest techniques & materials.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Extensive CAD experience, NX preferred.
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams and being able to take a leading role.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.